Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Visit to Potoroo Palace

With my sister-in-law over for a visit it was only natural to visit a wildlife park so that she 
might become accustomed to some of Australia's wondrous animals up close and personal.
One such park is located a little south of us that fits the bill quite well - The Potoroo Palace.
With resident Kangaroos and Emu to be fed, as well as Native snakes, Echidna and a wide 
variety of native birds it is a most pleasurable diversion even for those accustomed to seeing 
these animals in the wild on a regular basis.

Below are a few shots.



Despite my familiarity with these creatures  I was happy to have 
the surprise of photographing my first white Echidna


I Include a link to their website HERE should you wish to visit this small though interesting wildlife park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment to this post.