Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Bones and BJ farewell Performance

The well behaved snake pictured here is Goldie.
She is a golden phase carpet python who has kindly posed to promote my latest joint exhibition, held at the Fettlers Shed Gallery, and the farewell performance of the legendary Anthony "Bones" Bonito to be held at the Robertson Bowling Club.
The picture viewed here is a classic example of the cross-artistic collaboration inherent in this coming event.
Co-designed with Bones, shot and shopped by myself, it may yet end up on the limited edition CD run that will mark this event.
Admission is free to both events.
We look forward to seeing you there.

1 comment:

  1. David

    Very good artwork

    It was so subtle that, at first, I didn't recognise it as a photograph of "Goldie" at all.

    Excellent work, Pal.

    I shall be at the farewell concert, and I'll tell my friends too.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment to this post.